Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Love Story


My honey and I knew each other since 2011 through FB. And our love was starting from mocking each other. To be honest, every single day I logged in my Facebook just to see if she mocked me by posting some comments or inbox me. Because every night we always mocked each other not less than 1 hour before bed. 

After mocking, I slept with a smile on my face and though, "Tomorrow, what will she mock me?". Jesus!!! I can't wait to see her comments or message in my inbox.

Until November 14 , 2012, she wanted me to make it clear whether I loved her or just playful. So, I decided to write an Official Love Declaration without fear to declare my love to her on Wednesday, November 14, 2012. 
So November 14 is our anniversary.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TLN - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart