Sunday, August 23, 2015

I'm coming back.

Life is too short, yet so beautiful.


There have been many situations in my life which can be classified as difficult.
One in particular was a period of running my own biz. Yet, there is a caveat: some situations were not under my control and others were under my control. 

And the hardest situation was when my biz failed. I felt so down and locked myself for one week. However, in a moment of realization that I would be able to change the situation by changing my attitude towards it, was a breakthrough. 

And one of the most important things that help me to fight back against my hardest situation was my Beautiful Girlfriend. Whenever I think about her, I know that she is waiting for me because I promised to marry her next year (2016). I cannot let her down. I need to become a strong man and fought back against my hardest situation.


Without failure, no one understands the value of success.
My girlfriend and I knew each other over 3 years; and in November 2015 is our 3rd anniversaryAnd here I am.. I am coming back for her. I can’t wait to see her in our 3rd year anniversary. And will show her “What inside the box” lolz…



I will fly to meet her in our 3rd year anniversary. yeAy!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TLN - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart