Saturday, September 5, 2015

Marry You Next Year!!! ♡♡

So many of my friends are getting married and some of them already had a kid too. I am currently also an uncle to my first nephew. I feel so great to be an uncle. I can’t imagine how amazing to become a dad.


I am in relationship with my beautiful girlfriend like 3 years. And we also want to have our own kids (she loves daughter more. :P ). Several months ago, she asked me if I am ready to take the responsibility… and she said this year is her lucky year as well. That was a very busy time and I got so many problems as well, but I couldn’t tell her what actually I was confront with.



Therefore, I have promised her that I will marry her next year. And I am coming back for her after struggled with many problems. But no matter how many obstacles and failures I faced. I will accomplish my goals. I will never let them to stop me because without obstacles and failures, no one understands the value of success.

I walk the walk… Here I am... I am ready to marry her next year… I am so exiting. I can’t wait to see her and asking her to become my beautiful bride. I don’t know how to express my feeling right now.

Hni, there is no words that can explain how much u mean to me, how lucky I am, and how gratefully I am to have s1 like u in my life. This is the feeling u give me that no one had given me… hni, whenever I talk to u or see ur beautiful face, it just makes my day so much better and everything just seems so much brighter. I always ask myself how I got so lucky with a beautiful and amazing girl like u. I never truly knew the meaning of love or knew what it was until I met u. I finally found what I have been looking for my whole life…its one true love that's all I’ve ever wanted out of life. I love u so much hni and I will marry u next year.


Pics source: google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TLN - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart